DIC may refer to:
- Differential interference contrast microscopy, an illumination technique in optical microscopy
- Diisopropylcarbodiimide, a reagent in organic chemistry
- Digital Integrating Computer, a digital implementation of a Differential Analyzer
- Dynamic itemset counting, an extension to the Apriori algorithm
- Digital image correlation for ultra accurate measurements of deformations, displacement and strain from digital images
- Dissolved inorganic carbon, the sum of inorganic carbon species in a solution
- Deviance information criterion
- Dicyclic group
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation, a pathological activation of coagulation (blood clotting) mechanisms that happens in response to a variety of diseases
- DIC Entertainment, an American film and television production company that merged with Cookie Jar Entertainment in 2008
- Drive-In Classics, a Canadian television station
- Democratic Indira Congress (Karunakaran), an Indian political party
- Diploma of Imperial College
- D.I.C. (department store), a former New Zealand department store chain
- Dic Press, an imprint of VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Dubai Industrial City, a dedicated industrial city
- Dubai International Capital, a private equity company
- Dubai Internet City, an information technology park
- Dainippon Ink & Chemicals, a Japanese company
- Drunk in charge, a drink driving crime in the United Kingdom
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.