Dura may refer to:
- Dura (town), a Palestinian town in the southern West Bank located eleven kilometers southwest of Hebron in the Hebron Governorate
- Dura language, a critically endangered language of Nepal
- Dura Automotive Systems, an American automotive company headquartered in Rochester Hills, Michigan and specializing in automobile components
- Dura Convertible Systems, an American automotive company headquartered in Adrian, Michigan and specializing in convertible tops
- Dura-Europos, an ancient city located in modern-day Syria, founded in 303 BCE and abandoned in 256–7 CE
- Dura mater, the outermost of the three layers of the meninges surrounding the brain and spinal cord
- Dora, Baghdad, alternately transliterated "al-Dura", a neighborhood in the Rasheed administrative district in Southern Baghdad, Iraq
- Cişmigiu Gardens, originally named "Lake of Dura the merchant", a public park near the center of Bucharest, Romania that surrounds an artificial lake
- Muhammad al-Durrah, a Palestinian boy who was reported as shot and killed in September 2000 in a Palestinian-Israeli firefight
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.