Artwork may refer to:
- A work of art in the visual arts
- A piece of conceptual art
- In publishing, printing and advertising, any visual as opposed to textual material, usually in the context of preparing for printing, including:
- Cover art, the illustration or photograph on the outside of a published product such as a book, magazine, comic book, product package, video game, DVD, CD, videotape, or esp. album art
- Illustration the original imagery that was used as a basis for illustration
- Artwork (graphic arts) a drawing used in various processes to transfer an image onto a substrate
- Photomask, an opaque plate with holes or transparencies that allow light to shine through in a defined pattern, commonly used in photolithography
- ArtWorks, a Cincinnati organization
- ArtWorks, a software package
- Artworks (film), a 2003 film
- Artwork (album), a 2009 album by American rock band The Used
- Artwork, a dubstep producer and DJ, part of Magnetic Man
- All pages beginning with "artwork"
- All pages with titles containing "artwork"
- Art (disambiguation)
- Work (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.