Corpus (Latin plural corpora, English plural corpuses or corpora) is Latin for body. It may refer to:
- Corpus Christi (disambiguation)
- Corpus, the figure of Christ on a crucifix.
- Corpus linguistics
- Habeas corpus, a legal mechanism to end detention of a suspect
- Corpus delicti, a legal term meaning "body of the crime"
- Corpus callosum, a structure in the brain
- Corpus cavernosum (disambiguation), a pair of structures in human genitals
- Corpus luteum, a temporary endocrine structure in mammals
- Corpus gastricum, the Latin term referring to the body of the stomach
- Corpus alienum, a foreign object originating outside the body
Writings (including medical and legal)
- Hippocratic Corpus, the lectures and writings of Hippocrates
- Corpus Inscriptionum Etruscarum, an index of Etruscan texts
- Corpus Reformatorum, a collection of Reformation writings
- An abbreviation for the Corpus Juris Civilis, a collection of four books on law by Justinian I
- Corpus (band), Punk band from Sydney, Australia
- Corpus (album), by Sebastian Santa Maria
- Corpus Delicti (band), also known simply as "Corpus"
- Corpus Callosum, a 2007 film
- Corpus (sculpture), a sculpture of Christ by Gian Lorenzo Bernini
- Corpus (museum), a human body themed museum in the Netherlands
- The Corpus Clock, a large sculptural clock
- Corpus, a Canadian dance troupe
- Corpus separatum, an form of political administration used in international conflict resolution
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.