- Oxford University Broadcasting Society
The officers include a President, Secretary, Treasure, Programme Coordinator, Technical Director, News Editor, Social Secretary, and two ordinary committee members. Equipment included a Uher 4000L portable tape recorder.
For some years, OUBS used the BBC Radio Oxford studio in Wellington Square, Oxford to produce radio programmes for Radio Oxford and the Oxford Hospital Broadcasting Association. It also used the studios at the Churchill Hospital, Oxford, home of the Oxford Hospitals Broadcasting Association, which ran a radio station known as Radio Cherwell.
- Jackie Ashley
- Zeinab Badawi
- Jonathan Bowen
- Angus Deayton
- Sally Jones
- Robert Orchard
- Nigel Rees
- Carol Sennett (née Tarr)
- ^ a b Oxford University Broadcasting Society: Constitution, 5 February 1975.
- ^ The Uher 4000L Portable Tape Recorder, O.U.B.S. Training Sheet 1.
- ^ Jackie Ashley, Honorary Doctors, Staffordshire University, UK.
- ^ Scott Hughes, CV: ZEINAB BADAWI Presenter, `House to House', The Independent, 19 May 1997.
- ^ a b Oxford University Broadcasting Society Membership List, Michaelmas 1975.
- ^ Jonathan Sale, Passed/Failed: 'I got a first in having a good time' — An education in the life of the broadcaster and writer Nigel Rees, The Independent, 1 July 2004.
- ^ Carol Sennett at the Internet Movie Database.
This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.