Mar, mar or MAR may refer to:
- Earl of Mar, an earldom in Scotland
- Mar, an area of Scotland now known as Marr
- MÄR, a manga and anime series
MAR as an abbreviation
- The Marathi language's ISO 639 code
- An abbreviation of March, the third month of the year in the Gregorian calendar
- Master of Arts in Religion, see Master of Arts (postgraduate)
- Management Accounts Return, a financial report sometimes used in the United Kingdom
- Matrix Attachment Region, a sequence important to chromosomal structure in eukaryotes
- Medication Administration Record, used in health care to record medication given to a patient
- Memory Address Register, a hardware register used to keep the address of a memory location in which data are to be written or read
- Mesoamerican reef, a system of coral reefs in the Caribbean Sea along the Mesoamerican coastline, abbreviated by dedicated conservation organisations
- IATA Code for La Chinita International Airport, an international airport serving Maracaibo, Venezuela.
- Mesoamerican region, an economic region defined by the OECD and other related organisations, that encompasses the economies of the seven Central American countries, plus the nine federal states of southeast Mexico
- Mid-Atlantic Ridge, a ridge and divergent tectonic plate in the Atlantic Ocean
- Minorities at Risk, a project at the University of Maryland's Center for International Development and Conflict Management (CIDCM)
- Missing at random, see Missing data
- Modified Aspect Ratio, the dimensions in which a film was modified to fit a specific type of screen. See aspect ration
- Morocco, with the Olympic Games' three-letter abbreviation MAR
- Mouvement Action Renouveau, the French name of Action Movement for Renewal, a political party in the Republic of Congo
- Mozilla Archive, a file format used by Mozilla for update packages
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.