Nucleus may refer to:
- Nucleus (atomic structure), the very dense region at the center of an atom
- Cell nucleus, the control center of a cell, which contains the cell's chromosomal DNA
- Nucleus (neuroanatomy), a cluster of neurons in the central nervous system
- Nucleus (syllable), the central part of a syllable in linguistics
- Comet nucleus, the solid, central part of a comet
- Nucleus CMS, a weblog system
- Nucleus RTOS, an operating system
- Nucleus, a pioneering facility for the GEC 4000 series
- Nucleus (advocacy group), a UK-European political advocacy campaign organisation
- Nucleus (band), a British jazz-rock band led by Ian Carr
- Nucleus (video game), a 2007 downloadable game on the PlayStation Store
- Nucleus (Anekdoten album), 1995
- Nucleus (Sonny Rollins album), 1975
- Nucleus Limited, an Australian medical research company, taken over by Pacific Dunlop in 1988
- Nucleus, predecessor to Canadian rock band A Foot in Coldwater
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.