- Daddy Di Do Du
Daddy Di Do Du Format situational comedy Created by M-Zet Productions, Inc. Starring Vic Sotto
Isabella de Leon
Country of origin Philippines Production Running time 1 hour Broadcast Original channel GMA Network Picture format 480i SDTV Original run July 1, 2001 – July 29, 2007 External links Website
Daddy Di Do Du was a Filipino sitcom produced by M-Zet Productions, Inc. that aired on GMA Network every Sunday evenings. The show was part of the network's GMA KiliTV block and was one of the must successful original Pinoy sitcoms of recent history.
The story revolves around Hercules "Kul" Vallejo, a widower working as an attending nurse in a hospital. Prior to the start of the show, he married his fellow nurse who was secretly a witch. As a result, their three daughters (Dinna, Donna, and Duday) are all secretly powerful witches. After his wife's death, he fell in love with a neighboring foreigner named Greta. On the last episode, Kul and Greta bid farewell to their children and friends, and 2 lovers are going to Prague for their new honeymoon.
- Vic Sotto as Hercules "Kul" Vallejo
- Danica Sotto as Dinna Vallejo
- Maxene Magalona as Donna Vallejo
- Isabella De Leon as Duday Vallejo
- Cindy Kurleto as Greta
- Redford White† as Bruce
- Ruby Rodriguez as Empee
- Paolo Ballesteros as Paolo
- Joonee Gamboa as Gener
- Jose Manalo as Val
- Sugar Mercado as boardmate Sugar
- Nida Blanca (deceased)
- Hilda Koronel
- Russell C. Mon
- Gerard Ramos
- Winner, Best Comedy Show - PMPC Star Awards for Television (2002 & 2003)
- Vic Sotto - Best Comedy Actor Winner 2001 PMPC Star Awards
- The late Nida Blanca was used to be one of the cast before she died. This was her last TV show.
- Dina, Donna, and Duday no longer use their magic sometime in the show.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.