Daddy is an affectionate, familiar term, form of direct address, or nickname for a father.
Daddy may also refer to:
- Daddy (novel), a novel by Danielle Steel
- Daddy (novel), a novel by Loup Durand
- Daddy (poem), a poem by Sylvia Plath
- Thomas Bentley
- Danny Aiello and Dermot Mulroney
- Daddy (1989 film) is a 1989 Bollywood film starring Anupam Kher
- Daddy (1991 film) is a 1991 film based on the book of the same name by Danielle Steele
- Daddy (2001 film) is a 2001 Telugu film starring Chiranjeevi and Simran
- "Daddy" (Beyoncé song), a song by Beyoncé Knowles
- "Daddy" (Emeli Sandé song), the first single from Emeli Sande's debut album
- "Daddy" (Emerson Lake and Palmer song) a song by Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- "Daddy" (Korn song), a song by Korn
- "Daddy", a song by Jewel from the album Pieces of You
- "Daddy", a hit song in 1941 written by Bobby Troup and recorded by both the Andrews Sisters and Sammy Kaye
- DADDY, an art collective from Brooklyn
- Daddy (dog), a famous assistant dog-psychologist dog owned and used by Cesar Millan
- Daddy G, an English musician
- Daddy or sugar daddy, a term for an age disparity in sexual relationships in which the older partner takes care of the younger, generally sexually
- Daddy, a nickname for mixed martial artist Joe Stevenson
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.