Māori or Maori can mean:
- Māori people of New Zealand, or members of that group
- Māori language which they speak
- Māori culture of the Māori of New Zealand
- Cook Islanders (the Cook Islands Māori)
- Cook Islands Māori language which they speak
- HMS Maori, either of two Royal Navy ships
- SS Maori, a steamship of the Shaw Savill Line, Cape Peninsula near Cape Town, wrecked in a storm in 1909
- Sports teams
- New Zealand Māori cricket team
- New Zealand Māori rugby league team
- New Zealand Māori rugby union team
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.