Ova may refer to:
- Short name for a pair of Ovaries
- Abbreviation of ovalbumin, a protein found in egg whites
- Feminin surname suffix in Slavic-language countries; see Eastern Slavic naming customs
- OpenVera Assertion Language, a Hardware Verification Language developed, and managed by Synopsys.
- Original video animation, anime that are released directly to video
- "Plain" in Turkish, can be found as a suffix in Turkish geographical names such as Çukurova, Akova
- The plural of ovum, female sex cell or gamete
- In computing, an OVA file is the single file version of an Open Virtualization Format (OVF) image.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.