Moderator often refers to the chairman of a meeting. Specifically, it may refer to:
- Moderator (town official), elected official who presides over the Town Meeting form of government
- Forum moderators, a person given special powers to enforce the rules on an Internet forum, newsgroup or blog
- Moderator of the General Assembly, the chairperson of the highest court of a Presbyterian church
- The elected leader of a state synod of the Uniting Church of Australia
- The presiding bishop of the Church of North India
- The presiding bishop of the Church of South India
- Moderator of the Curia, in the Catholic Church
- Priest-moderator, a post-Vatican II priest that leads a Team of priests in solidum
- Moderator variable, in statistics, a qualitative or quantitative variable that affects the direction and/or strength of the relation between dependent and independent variables
- Neutron moderator, a medium that reduces the velocity of fast neutrons
- Sound moderator, a suppressor attached to a firearm
- Another name for a Presenter or television host
- Moderator (Nuclear Reactor)
- Google Moderator
- Moderators and clerks in the Church of Scotland
- List of Moderators of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.