Cort is the name of several people:
- Cornelis Cort (1536–1578), Dutch engraver
- Henry Cort (1740–1800), English ironmaster
- Frans de Cort (1834–1878), Flemish writer
- John Cort (impresario) (1861–1929), American impresario
- John Cort (1913–2006), longtime Christian socialist writer and activist
- Bud Cort (born 1948), American actor
- Barry Cort (born 1956), American baseball player
- Carl Cort (born 1977), English footballer
- Leon Cort (born 1979), English footballer
- Liam Cort (born 1989), English basketball player
Cort can also refer to:
- CORT (Cortistatin), human gene
- Cortisol, hormone commonly abbreviated as cort
- Cortinarius, a genus of mushrooms
- Cort Guitars, guitar manufacturer based in South Korea
- Cort v. Ash, 1975 case in the United States Supreme Court
- Cort, a fictional character in the Stephen King Universe.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.