Red Cross (disambiguation)
- Red Cross (disambiguation)
The name Red Cross generally refers to the humanitarian organization, the International Committee of the Red Cross.
The name may also refer to:
* International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
* List of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, a list of the national societies that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education.
* Red Cross (symbol), the emblem of the Red Cross
* Anarchist Black Cross, which was originally called the "Anarchist Red Cross"
* Redd Kross, a musical group originally called "Red Cross"
* Royal Red Cross, a military decoration awarded in the United Kingdom for exceptional services in military nursing
* Red Cross (order), either of two different masonic orders whose full names are thus abbreviated
* "Red Cross (play)", a 1966 play by Sam Shepard
* List of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies
* Blue Cross (disambiguation)
* Bronze Cross
* Gold Cross
* Green Cross
* Silver Cross
* White Cross (disambiguation)
* Yellow crosshi
Look at other dictionaries:
Cross (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Religion 2 Object 3 Places 3.1 Australia … Wikipedia
International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement — Red Cross redirects here. For other uses, see Red Cross (disambiguation). Ibrahim Foundation The Red Cross and Red Crescent emblems, the symbols from which the movement derives its name. Founded 1863 Location Gen … Wikipedia
Medal of the Red Cross — or Red Cross Medal may refer to: Medal of the Red Cross (Netherlands) German Red Cross Decoration Red Cross Medal (Oldenburg) Red Cross Medal (Prussia) Royal Red Cross, United Kingdom This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the… … Wikipedia
Chinese Red Cross — may refer to: Red Cross Society of China, the Chinese Red Cross Society based in Beijing, People s Republic of China. Red Cross Society of the Republic of China, the ICRC recognized Taiwanese Red Cross based in Taipei, Taiwan (Republic of China) … Wikipedia
International Committee of the Red Cross — ICRC redirects here. For other uses, see ICRC (disambiguation). The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a private humanitarian institution based in Geneva, Switzerland. The community of states has given the ICRC a unique role,… … Wikipedia
Cross of Burgundy flag — Cross of Burgundy … Wikipedia
Red fox — For other uses, see Red fox (disambiguation). Red fox Temporal range: Mid Pleistocene–Recent European red fox (V. v. crucigera) Conservation status … Wikipedia
Cross — For information on the Christian symbol, see Christian cross. For other uses, see Cross (disambiguation). A Greek cross (all arms of equal length) above a saltire, a cross whose limbs are slanted A cross is a geometrical figure consisting of two… … Wikipedia
Cross of Merit — There are hundreds of decorations that bear the name Cross of Merit . As a rule a cross of merit is higher than a medal but not as esteemed as the grade of Knight in an order of merit. Contents 1 Crosses of Merit 1.1 Germany 1.2 The Netherlands 1 … Wikipedia
Red meat — For other uses, see Red meat (disambiguation). Red meat in traditional culinary terminology is meat which is red when raw and not white when cooked. In the nutritional sciences, red meat includes all mammal meat. Red meat includes the meat of… … Wikipedia