MMP is a three letter acronym that may refer to:
- International Organization of Masters, Mates & Pilots (MM&P), a maritime labor union
- Manitoba Marijuana Party, now Freedom Party of Manitoba, a Canadian political party
- Mathematics-Mechanization Platform
- Marchwood Military Port, a Military Port in Marchwood, UK
- Mass market paperback, a bookbinding format
- Massively Multi-Player, a type of online game
- Massively multiprocessing, large symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) computer systems
- Matrix metalloproteinase enzymes
- Memphis Motorsports Park, a race track in Millington, Tennessee, United States
- Metal Mind Productions, a Polish music label
- Methuselah Mouse Prize, for research into slowing cellular ageing
- Minuteman Project, 2005 action to deter illegal immigration
- Millennium Mathematics Project, of the University of Cambridge
- Minute Maid Park, a ballpark in Houston, Texas, United States
- Miss Moneypenny, secretary to James Bond's boss
- Mixed member proportional representation, a voting system currently used for some bodies in Germany, New Zealand and other countries
- Moldova Metallurgical Plant, see Moldova Steel Works
- Multi-Man Publishing, a wargame company
- Tokyo Mew Mew, also known as Mew Mew Power, a Japanese cartoon
- Maintenance Management Professional
- Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele County, Utah.
- The Marian Movement of Priests Catholic
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.