- Open circuit
The term Open circuit may refer to:
- Open-circuit scuba, a type of SCUBA-diving equipment where the user breathes from the set and then exhales to the surroundings without recycling the exhaled air
- Open circuit test, a method used in electrical engineering to determine the impedance in the excitation branch of a real transformer
- Open-circuit voltage, the difference of electrical potential between two terminals of a device when there is no external load connected
- Self-contained breathing apparatus, used in open-circuit SCUBA
- An electric circuit is an "open circuit" if it lacks a complete path between the positive and negative terminals of its power source
- Closed-circuit (disambiguation)
- Short circuit (disambiguation)
- Open system (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.