Appendix, from the
Latinword of the same name, may refer to an Index/ Bibliography.
* In "book design", an appendix is a reference section at the end of a book (see
* In anatomy, a section at the end of an organ; in particular the:
Vermiform appendix(often referred to as simply the "appendix"), a part of the human digestive system.
Right auricular appendix, a conical pouch on the right atrium of the heart.
Left auricular appendix, a conical pouch on the left atrium of the heart.
Appendix of the epididymis, a detached efferent duct of the epididymis.
Appendix testis, a vestigial remnant of the Müllerian duct.
Epiploic appendix, one of several small pouches of fat on the peritoneum along the colon and rectum.
Fibrous appendix of the liver, a band on the left of the liver.
Appendix of the laryngeal ventricle, a sac that extends from the laryngeal ventricle.
Mesoappendix, the portion of the mesenterythat connects the ileumto the vermiform appendix.
* In law, an appendix is an addition or addendum to a contract; see
* irregular English plurals — the word "appendix" has irregular plural forms (appendixes vs. appendices)
* [http://www.richardbowen.com/appendix-plural-appendices-appendixes.html Richard sackin on the Plural of Appendix - Appendixes vs. Appendices]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.