Nome may refer to:
- A country subdivision
- Nome (Egypt) an administrative division within ancient Egypt.
- Nome (Greece), the administrative division immediately below the peripheries of Greece (Greek: νομός, nomós; pl. νομοί, nomoí)
- Nome, Norway
- Nome, Alaska, US
- Nome, California, US
- Nome, Texas, US
- Nome, North Dakota, in Barnes County, North Dakota, US
- Nome, Queensland 17km south of Townsville
- Other uses
- Nome (mathematics)
- Gnome, spelled Nome in the Oz books by L. Frank Baum
- Characters in the The Nome Trilogy by Terry Pratchett
- Nome, Spiritual Teacher
- Nomos (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.