Märt Gender Male Language(s) Estonian Origin Region of origin Estonia Other names Related names Mart, Martin, Märtin, Marten, Märten
People named Märt include:
- Märt Avandi (born 1981), actor
- Märt Israel (born 1983), discus thrower
- Märt Kalbus, actor
- Märt Kosemets (born 1981), football player
- Märt Läänemets (born 1962), sinoligist
- Märt Rask (born 1950), jurist and politician
- Märt Ringmaa (born 1938), convicted bomber
- Märt Treier (born 1975), TV and radio journalist
- Märt Väljataga (born 1965), literary scientist, critic and translator
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.