Mun may refer to:
- Thomas Mun (1571 – 1641) an English writer on economics
- Mun, Hautes-Pyrénées, a commune in the Hautes-Pyrénées département in southwestern France
- Korean mun, a historical currency of Joseon Korea
- Mun River, a river in Thailand
- River Mun, a river in Norfolk, England
- Mun (religion), a shamanistic religion of the Lepcha people
- Mun (role-play), a term denoting the "human behind the character"
- Mun (unit), an alternative spelling of maund (especially in historical contexts), a South Asian unit of mass
MUN can refer to:
- Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Model United Nations Conference
- Movimiento de Unidad Nacional, a political party in Nicaragua
- Milk Urea Nitrogen
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.