Minority may refer to:
- The age of a person before legal age or adulthood. In that sense see: Minor (law), Age of majority, Legal age, Infanty
- Minority government
- Minority group (sub-group of the total population). See also Dominant minority
- Minority leader
- Minority Party (disambiguation)
- Minority rights
- Opposition (disambiguation), The political-official minority in a democratically-organised entity
- Two-party system
Anthropology and language
- Majority minority district
- Minority-majority state
- Minority (philosophy), concept coined by philosopher Gilles Deleuze
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.