- Maravakandy hydro-electric power house
Maravakandy Power House is located in Gudalur, Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu, India. The power-house under the control of Tamilnadu State Electricity Board and it is 32 km from the Ooty. The elevation of the power house is above 884 meters and the installation capacity is 750KW. the water source for the power house is from Pykara Power House and It has a Dam Capacity is 430 Cusec.  
- Kundah hydro-electric power house
- Kateri hydro-electric system
- Moyar hydro-electric Power House
- ^ "hydro-electric system". tneb.in. http://www.tneb.in/hydrokundah.html. Retrieved 2011/09/13.
- ^ "hydro-electric system". greenosai.org. http://www.greenosai.org/environment/diversity/28-hydel-power-projects-in-nilgiris.html. Retrieved 2011/09/13.
- ^ "hydro-electric system". /ahec.org.in. http://ahec.org.in/shpdatabase/Search/DetailsPage.aspx?option=1&stName=Maravakandy%20Micro. Retrieved 2011/09/13.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.