- Managing Partners Limited
Managing Partners Limited (MPL) is a multi-disciplined investment house that focuses on managing alternative asset classes. MPL is in the field of traded policy funds (in particular TLPs), whole-of-life assurance policies sold before the maturity date to allow the original owner to enjoy some of the benefits during their lifetime. The board of MPL and its subsidiaries has over 70 years’ collective experience in asset and fund management.
MPL is registered in the Cayman Islands where it is recognised by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA) as a fund manager. It manages a number of collective investment schemes and regulatedmutual funds. MPL has offices in mainland Europe and Asia and it now provides services in over 25 countries.
Additional references in the media
- FT Avdvisor, "MPL's Traded Policies fund secures UK distributor status"
- Investment International, "Research among IFAs shows increase in favourability towards traded life policies"
- FT Advisor, "With-profits funds fall from favour as IFAs move towards TLPs, report finds"
- The Scotsman, "New challenges build for buy-to-let"
- IFA Online, "Traded policies fund offers special terms for IFAs"
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.