- Making love (disambiguation)
Making love is a euphemism for sexual intercourse. However, it was used in the more innocent sense of "courting" or "wooing" until the 1950s.
Making love may also refer to:
- Making Love, a 1982 American drama film
- Making Love (album), a 1999 pop punk album
- Making Love is the first track from Yngwie Malmsteen's fifth studio album - Eclipse
- Making Love - A Conspiracy of the Heart, a 2003 comic novel
- Making Love... The Very Best of Air Supply, a 1983 soft rock album
- "Making Love", the title of an early recording by Peter Tosh
- Flirting, a now mostly obsolete definition of making love
- "Making Love", a 2006 song by Hikaru Utada, from the album Ultra Blue
- "Make Love" (song), a 2009 single by Keri Hilson
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.