- Contesting the Future of Nuclear Power
Contesting the Future of Nuclear Power Author(s) Benjamin K. Sovacool Subject(s) Nuclear power Publisher World Scientific Publication date 2011 Pages 296 ISBN ISBN 9789814322751 OCLC Number 741924362
Contesting the Future of Nuclear Power: A Critical Global Assessment of Atomic Energy is a 2011 book by Benjamin K. Sovacool, published by World Scientific. The nuclear power industry is preparing for a nuclear renaissance, but this book states "that a global nuclear renaissance would bring immense technical, economic, environmental, political, and social costs". Sovacool says that it is renewable energy technologies which will enhance energy security, and which have many other advantages.
- List of books about nuclear issues
- List of books about renewable energy
- Nuclear or Not?
- Reaction Time (book)
- Non-Nuclear Futures
- ^ Benjamin K. Sovacool (2011). "The "Self-Limiting" Future of Nuclear Power". Contesting the Future of Nuclear Power. World Scientific. http://www.worldscibooks.com/etextbook/7895/7895_chap08.pdf.
- ^ Dave Elliot (25 June 2011). "Nuclear – a powerful case against". Environmental Research Web. http://environmentalresearchweb.org/blog/2011/06/nuclear--a-powerful-case-again.html.
- ^ Annabelle Quince (30 March 2011). "The history of nuclear power". ABC Radio National. http://www.abc.net.au/rn/rearvision/stories/2011/3176675.htm.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.