Constant or The Constant may refer to:
- Mathematical constant, a number that arises naturally in mathematics, such as π or e
- Constant (mathematics), a value that does not change
- Constant term, of a polynomial (the term of degree 0)
- Constant of integration, a free parameter arising in integration
- Physical constant, a physical quantity generally believed to be universal and unchanging
- Constant (programming), a value that, unlike a variable, cannot be reassociated with a different value
- Logical constant, a symbol in symbolic logic that has the same meaning in all models, such as the symbol "=" for "equals"
- Constant (organization), a Brussels based association for Arts and Media
- "The Constant", an episode of the television show Lost
- The Constant (Story of the Year album)
- The Constant (I Blame Coco album)
- Constant function, a mathematical function that always returns the same value
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.