- Community (season 2)
Community season 2
Season 2 DVD cover
Country of origin United States No. of episodes 24 Broadcast Original channel NBC Original run September 23, 2010– May 12, 2011 Home video release DVD release Region 1 September 6, 2011 Season chronology ← Previous
List of Community episodes
The second season of the television comedy series Community premiered on September 23, 2010 and concluded on May 12, 2011, on NBC and aired on Thursdays at 8:00 pm ET as part of Comedy Night Done Right.
- Joel McHale as Jeff Winger
- Gillian Jacobs as Britta Perry
- Danny Pudi as Abed Nadir
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Shirley Bennett
- Alison Brie as Annie Edison
- Donald Glover as Troy Barnes
- Ken Jeong as Señor Ben Chang
- Chevy Chase as Pierce Hawthorne
- Jim Rash as Dean Craig Pelton (16 episodes)
- Richard Erdman as Leonard Briggs (10 episodes)
- Dino Stamatopoulos as Alex "Star-Burns" Osbourne (10 episodes)
- Erik Charles Nielsen as Garrett Lambert (9 episodes)
- John Oliver as Professor Ian Duncan (7 episodes)
- Danielle Kaplowitz as Vicki (5 episodes)
- Charley Koontz as Fat Neil (4 episodes)
- Luke Youngblood as Magnitude (4 episodes)
- Jordan Black as City College Dean Spreck (3 episodes)
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner as Andre (3 episodes)
- Greg Cromer as Rich (2 episodes)
- Betty White as June Bauer (2 episodes)
- Andy Dick as Helicopter Pilot/Tiny Man (2 episodes)
- Kevin Corrigan as Professor Sean Garrity (2 episodes)
- LeVar Burton as himself ("Intermediate Documentary Filmmaking")
- Drew Carey as Ted ("Accounting for Lawyers")
- Rob Corddry as Alan Connor ("Accounting for Lawyers")
- Eliza Coupe as Special Agent Robin Vohlers ("Intro to Political Science")
- Hilary Duff as Meghan ("Aerodynamics of Gender")
- Anthony Michael Hall as Mike ("A Fistful of Paintballs")
- Josh Holloway as Black Rider ("A Fistful of Paintballs")
- Amber Lancaster as Christine ("The Psychology of Letting Go")
- Patton Oswalt as Nurse Jackie ("The Psychology of Letting Go")
- Paul F. Tompkins as Robert ("Mixology Certification")
- Matt Walsh as Joshua ("Aerodynamics of Gender")
- Tig Notaro as Bartender ("Mixology Certification")
- Stephen Tobolowsky as Professor Sheffield ("Competitive Wine Tasting")
Title Directed by Written by U.S. viewers
Original air date Production
26 1 "Anthropology 101" Joe Russo Chris McKenna 5.01 September 23, 2010 201 Classes resume at Greendale Community College and the group enroll in a new class, Anthropology 101, which is taught by June Bauer (Betty White), an esteemed, but quirky anthropology professor. Jeff deals with the aftermath of last season's transfer dance, where Britta confessed her love for him and he shared a secret kiss with Annie. Señor Chang decides to enroll at Greendale as a student. 27 2 "Accounting for Lawyers" Joe Russo Emily Cutler 4.53 September 30, 2010 203 Jeff is re-connected with his former law firm colleague Alan Connor (Rob Corddry) and finds himself returning to some of his evil ways of expensive suits and late night partying. Alan takes Jeff to a law firm event to see his former boss Ted (Drew Carey), and the study group shows up to "rescue" him. While Annie, Abed and Troy sneak into the offices to gather dirt on Alan, Jeff watches in horror as Pierce, Britta and Shirley are corrupted by the lawyers. 28 3 "The Psychology of Letting Go" Anthony Russo Hilary Winston 4.20 October 7, 2010 202 After the death of Pierce's mother, the group comes together to help comfort him in his time of need. Professor June Bauer takes an unexpected leave of absence after a classroom prank (in the season premiere) that left Jeff in the hospital. Professor Duncan struggles to take over the anthropology class in her absence. At the same time Abed's story line takes place in the background throughout the episode involving Abed delivering a baby. 29 4 "Basic Rocket Science" Anthony Russo Andy Bobrow 4.81 October 14, 2010 204 Dean Pelton acquires a spaceflight simulator for Greendale after City College announces one of its own. The group becomes trapped in the simulator as it is towed off campus. Abed is left behind and attempts to guide them safely back. 30 5 "Messianic Myths and Ancient Peoples" Tristram Shapeero Andrew Guest 4.46 October 21, 2010 205 Shirley gets inspired to create a religious film. After reading the Bible, Abed becomes very enthusiastic and wants to make his own, however, Shirley wants no part of it when she hears his idea, a film that equates a film director with Jesus and his camera with God. Meanwhile, Pierce struggles to come to terms with being the oldest member of the group and is recruited by another set of students his own age, known around the campus as "hipsters." 31 6 "Epidemiology" Anthony Hemingway Karey Dornetto 5.64 October 28, 2010 206 Pierce and a few other Greendale students ingest a bio-hazard substance at the school Halloween Party, causing them to exhibit flu-like symptoms and they soon begin turning into zombies. It is up to the rest of the gang to save themselves and the school when Dean Pelton locks them in with the zombie-infected student body. 32 7 "Aerodynamics of Gender" Tristram Shapeero Adam Countee 4.61 November 4, 2010 207 After a classroom smackdown with a group of "mean girls" led by Meghan (Hilary Duff), Britta, Shirley, and Annie bond with Abed by turning him into the ultimate "mean girl." Meanwhile, Jeff and Troy embrace a zen-like spirituality under the guidance of a groundskeeper (Matt Walsh) when they come across a secret trampoline on campus. Determined to uncover the source of their new bliss, Pierce ends up taking a disastrous turn on the trampoline and lands in the hospital. 33 8 "Cooperative Calligraphy" Joe Russo Megan Ganz 4.53 November 11, 2010 208 When Annie's pen goes missing, she suspects a member of her own study group is the thief. On a mission to find the pen and solve the mystery, the group takes a self-imposed lockdown and Jeff takes the lead in conducting the search. Meanwhile, Troy and Abed are itching to get out of the study room to make it to the Greendale Puppy Parade taking place in the quad. 34 9 "Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design" Adam Davidson Chris McKenna 4.41 November 18, 2010 210 When Dean Pelton begins checking class schedules, he discovers that Jeff has listed a class that doesn't exist. Just when it appears Jeff will be caught in a lie, the mysterious "Professor Professorson" (Kevin Corrigan) emerges from the shadows to confirm that Jeff has been taking his class, "Conspiracy Theories in U.S. History," at night school. When Jeff later admits to Annie that he's never seen Professor Professorson in his life, the two decide to find out who the professor really is. Meanwhile, Abed and Troy are busy building the most elaborate blanket fort that Greendale Community College has ever seen. 35 10 "Mixology Certification" Jay Chandrasekhar Andy Bobrow 4.55 December 2, 2010 209 When the study group convenes to celebrate Troy's birthday, they realize he is actually turning 21 and decide to hit the bars. While Jeff and Britta ingest a few too many cocktails and get silly, Shirley gets busy pulling down incriminating photos of herself that are posted at the bar. Annie embraces the identity on her fake ID, while Abed delves into conversation with a fellow sci-fi nerd (Paul F. Tompkins). 36 11 "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" Duke Johnson Dino Stamatopoulos & Dan Harmon 4.29 December 9, 2010 222 When Abed wakes up in stop-motion animation, he takes it as a sign that he and the group must re-discover the meaning of Christmas. Meanwhile, Jeff and Britta become growingly concerned about Abed's mental health and enlist the help of Professor Duncan. The group undergoes hypnosis to explore Abed's winter wonderland and soon unravel the truth behind Abed's madness. 37 12 "Asian Population Studies" Anthony Russo Emily Cutler 4.73 January 20, 2011 211 The group debates whether Annie's new crush (Greg Cromer) or Señor Chang should be new additions to the group. Shirley has big news to reveal when her ex-husband Andre (Malcolm-Jamal Warner) returns. 38 13 "Celebrity Pharmacology" Fred Goss Hilary Winston 4.59 January 27, 2011 212 Annie convinces the group to put on a middle school anti-drug production, but finds it continually derailed by Pierce's efforts to give himself a better role. Meanwhile, Chang attempts to connect with Shirley, while a prank involving Britta's phone puts Jeff in an awkward situation. 39 14 "Advanced Dungeons & Dragons" Joe Russo Andrew Guest 4.37 February 3, 2011 214 Abed invites "Fat Neil" (Charley Koontz) to play a game of Dungeons & Dragons with the rest of the study group, hoping to boost his confidence, after Jeff becomes concerned about him being a loner. When Pierce finds out he was not invited, he joins anyway, disrupting their plans. 40 15 "Early 21st Century Romanticism" Steven Sprung Karey Dornetto 3.81 February 10, 2011 213 During Valentine's Day, Abed and Troy compete over the college librarian. Britta befriends a female student who she thinks is gay. Jeff is forced to throw a party at his apartment when Professor Duncan (John Oliver) invites himself over to watch a soccer game. 41 16 "Intermediate Documentary Filmmaking" Joe Russo Megan Ganz 4.11 February 17, 2011 215 When Pierce lands in the hospital, he believes he's dying and gives the study group specific gifts that are actually meant to torment them. Britta wonders what to do with a blank check for "charity," Jeff ponders the idea of meeting his father, and Troy gets to meet LeVar Burton, while Abed films the whole thing for a documentary. 42 17 "Intro to Political Science" Jay Chandrasekhar Adam Countee 3.79 February 24, 2011 216 When the vice president comes to Greendale, Dean Pelton organizes a student body election, which Annie is determined to win against Leonard, Jeff, and Star Burns. Meanwhile, Abed becomes friends with a secret service agent (Eliza Coupe). 43 18 "Custody Law and Eastern European Diplomacy" Anthony Russo Andy Bobrow 4.15 March 17, 2011 217 The study group organizes a baby shower for Shirley, while she tries to keep Chang out of her life. Britta is interested in Abed and Troy's new friend, Lukka (Enver Gjokaj), who has a dark past. 44 19 "Critical Film Studies" Richard Ayoade Sona Panos 4.46 March 24, 2011 218 For Abed's birthday, Jeff plans a Pulp Fiction inspired surprise party at a restaurant. Unbeknownst to the rest of the group, Abed brings Jeff to another restaurant for dinner based on the film My Dinner with Andre. 45 20 "Competitive Wine Tasting" Joe Russo Emily Cutler 3.49 April 14, 2011 219 The study group begin to choose their spring electives. Britta and Troy explore an acting class where Troy makes up a story about having a troubled childhood as a way to attract Britta, while Abed picks a course that studies the 1980s sitcom Who's the Boss? taught by Professor Sheffield (Stephen Tobolowsky) who has written a book on the subject. Meanwhile, Jeff and Pierce take a wine tasting class, where Pierce meets a mysterious Chinese woman named "Wu Mei" (Michelle Krusiec) who quickly begin a romance where she agrees to marry Pierce. Jeff gets suspicious of Wu Mei's actions and tries to figure out what is really going on. 46 21 "Paradigms of Human Memory" Tristram Shapeero Chris McKenna 3.17 April 21, 2011 220 As the study group assemble their 20th and final diorama for their anthropology class, they reminisce about their favorite moments over the past year (all never-before-seen flashbacks). However, while reminiscing, a secret year-long affair between Jeff and Britta comes to light which threatens to tear apart the group. Meanwhile, Troy's monkey reappears but disappears back into the ventilation system, leading Señor Chang to try to get the monkey, as well as retrieve all their stolen loot. 47 22 "Applied Anthropology and Culinary Arts" Jay Chandrasekhar Karey Dornetto 3.35 April 28, 2011 221 Just as the study group are getting ready for their final Anthropology exam, Shirley goes into labor, leaving the group to figure out the best way to help. Meanwhile, a riot in the parking lot starts during the World Food Festival. 48 23 "A Fistful of Paintballs" (Part 1) Joe Russo Andrew Guest 3.49 May 5, 2011 223 The Greendale campus celebrate their last day of school with a BBQ picnic. Dean Pelton announces plans for a new game of paintball, which has students forming alliances and friendships being tested. During the game, a mysterious man (Josh Holloway) emerges on campus. 49 24 "For a Few Paintballs More" (Part 2) Joe Russo Hilary Winston 3.32 May 12, 2011 224 As the paintball game continues, it takes a dramatic turn with new participants entering the game. The study group realize they must unite to defeat the enemy despite disagreements about strategy.
On March 5, 2010, NBC renewed Community for a second season.
Guest stars in the second season of Community include Betty White in the season premiere as June Bauer, an anthropology professor. Drew Carey appeared in the second episode of the season as Ted, a feared patriarch from Jeff's old law firm, and Rob Corddry also appeared in the second episode as Alan, Jeff's best friend from his old law firm. Hilary Duff guest starred in the seventh episode as a "mean girl" who's a part of a clique that goes head-to-head with the Greendale study group.
The second season featured a stop-motion animated Christmas episode written by series creator Dan Harmon and Dino Stamatopoulos, who plays Star-Burns in the series. Harmon said, "There's a reason for it to be stop-motion animated, but it's not a dream. It still exists within the reality of the show."
On November 3, 2010, NBC ordered 2 additional episodes for the second season, bringing it to a total of 24 episodes.
The second season finale was a two-part episode featuring Josh Holloway in a guest appearance. The episodes were a follow-up to the season one episode "Modern Warfare" where the students partake in a campus paintball match.
In the episode "Critical Film Studies", Abed mentions he traveled to Los Angeles to appear in a scene in the television series Cougar Town. In the second season finale of Cougar Town, Danny Pudi as Abed appears in the background of a scene. Cougar Town actors Dan Byrd and Busy Philipps also appeared briefly in the background of a scene in second season finale of Community. Cougar Town creator Bill Lawrence explained, "They had Abed have a love of Cougar Town, we had Travis have a love of Community, and once we got wind of what they were having Abed say he experienced out here, we were going to try to find a way of Danny being a background character and essentially act that same thing out on our show." Community previously had an episode that featured several shout-outs to Cougar Town. The mutual admiration between the two shows started as Cougar Town creators Bill Lawrence and Kevin Biegel became friends with Community creator Dan Harmon, and would often tweet each other. Also, Community executive producers Neil Goldman and Garrett Donovan previously worked with Lawrence on Scrubs for several years.
The second season of Community was released on DVD on September 6, 2011. The DVD contains all 24 episodes on four discs plus special features, which include:
- Commentary on every episode. Participants include creator Dan Harmon; cast members Joel McHale, Chevy Chase, Danny Pudi, Donald Glover, Ken Jeong, Gillian Jacobs, Yvette Nicole Brown, Jim Rash, Dino Stamatopoulos, Richard Erdman, Rob Corddry, Robert Smigel and Andy Dick; directors Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Anthony Hemingway, Jay Chandrasekhar, Duke Johnson, Steven Sprung and Tristam Shapeero; writers Chris McKenna, Emily Cutler, Hilary Winston, Andy Bobrow, Adam Countee, Megan Ganz, Andrew Guest and Sona Panos; producers Neil Goldman, Garrett Donovan and Jake Aust; and composer Ludwig Goransson.
- Deleted scenes
- "The Paintball Finale: From Script to Screen" featurette
- "Creating Wonderland" featurette
- "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" Original Storyboard Animatic
- "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" In-Process Animatic
- Season Two Cast Evaluations
- DJ Steve Porter Remixes Season One
- ^ a b Lambert, David (July 21, 2011). "Community - 'The Complete 2nd Season' DVDs: Press Release with Actual Date and 3D Packaging". TVShowsOnDVD. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Community-Season-2-Press-Release/15692. Retrieved July 21, 2011.
- ^ "NBC Announces Series Premiere Dates for Fall 2010 Schedule" (Press release). NBC. July 15, 2010. http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/07/15/nbc-announces-series-premiere-dates-for-fall-2010-schedule/. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (September 24, 2010). "TV Ratings Thursday: The Big Bang Theory Scores at 8 pm; Grey's Anatomy Tops Night With Young Adults; My Generation Premiere Stalls". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/09/24/tv-ratings-thursday-the-big-bang-theory-scores-at-8pm-greys-anatomy-tops-night-with-young-adults-my-generation-premiere-stalls/64978. Retrieved September 24, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 1, 2010). "Thursday Finals: Grey’s Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, $#*! My Dad Says, CSI Adjusted Up; Vampire Diaries, Private Practice, Apprentice Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/01/thursday-finals-greys-anatomy-big-bang-theory-my-dad-says-csi-adjusted-up-vampire-diaries-private-practice-apprentice-down/66070. Retrieved October 1, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (October 8, 2010). "Thursday Finals: Bones, Community, Grey’s Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, $#*! My Dad Says, The Office Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/08/thursday-finals-bones-community-grey%E2%80%99s-anatomy-big-bang-theory-my-dad-says-the-office-adjusted-up/67290. Retrieved October 8, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 15, 2010). "Thursday Finals: The Big Bang Theory, $#*!, 30 Rock, The Office, Outsourced, Grey's Anatomy, Fringe All Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/15/thursday-finals-the-big-bang-theory-30-rock-the-office-outsourced-greys-anatomy-fringe-all-adjusted-up/68224. Retrieved October 15, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 22, 2010). "Thursday Finals: Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang, CSI, Vampire Diaries Adjusted Up; Private Practice Down; Plus NLCS Game 5 Ratings". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/22/thursday-finals-greys-anatomy-big-bang-csi-adjusted-up-private-practice-down-plus-nlcs-game-5-ratings/69266. Retrieved October 22, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (October 29, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: Grey’s Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, Shrekless, Office Adjusted Up; Nikita Down; Plus World Series Game 2". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/10/29/thursday-final-ratings-greys-anatomy-big-bang-theory-shrekless-office-adjusted-up-nikita-down-plus-world-series-game-2/70162. Retrieved October 29, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (November 5, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Office, Vampire Diaries Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/05/thursday-final-ratings-big-bang-theory-the-mentalist-office-vampire-diaries-adjusted-up/71005. Retrieved November 5, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 12, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: Fringe, Community, 30 Rock, Outsourced, The Office Adjusted Down; Bones, $#*! My Dad Says Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/12/thursday-final-ratings-fringe-community-30-rock-outsourced-the-office-adjusted-down-bones-my-dad-says-adjusted-up/71871. Retrieved November 12, 2010.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (November 19, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: $#*! My Dad Says, 30 Rock, Outsourced Adjusted Down; The Office Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/11/19/thursday-final-ratings-my-dad-says-30-rock-outsourced-adjusted-down-the-office-adjusted-up/72859. Retrieved November 19, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (December 3, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: Private Practice, Bones, Nikita Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/12/03/thursday-final-ratings-private-practice-bones-nikita-adjusted-down/74225. Retrieved December 3, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (December 10, 2010). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Bones,' 'Fringe,' 'Community,' '30 Rock,' 'Office,' 'Apprentice' Adjusted Down; 'Big Bang Theory,' 'Walters: Oprah' Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2010/12/10/thursday-final-ratings-bones-fringe-community-30-rock-office-apprentice-adjusted-down-big-bang-theory-walters-oprah-up/75043. Retrieved December 10, 2010.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (January 21, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: '$#*! My Dad Says' Adjusted Up, 'Bones' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/21/thursday-final-ratings-my-dad-says-adjusted-up-bones-adjusted-down/79682. Retrieved January 21, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (January 28, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/01/28/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-adjusted-up/80640. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (February 4, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Mentalist' Adjusted Up; 'Private Practice,' 'Parks & Recreation' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/04/thursday-final-ratings-greys-anatomy-vampire-diaries-mentalist-adjusted-up-private-practice-parks-recreation-adjusted-down/81520. Retrieved February 5, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (February 11, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'Vampire Diaries' Adjusted Up; 'Private Practice,' 'Bones,' 'Office,' 'Parks & Rec' Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/11/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-vampire-diaries-adjusted-up-private-practice-bones-office-parks-rec-down/82232. Retrieved February 11, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (February 18, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Parks & Recreation,' 'Private Practice' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/18/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-adjusted-up-parks-recreation-private-practice-adjusted-down/83185. Retrieved February 18, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (February 25, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Grey's Anatomy' Adjusted Up; 'The Office,' 'Outsourced,' and 'Private Practice' Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/02/25/thursday-final-ratings-greys-anatomy-adjusted-up-the-office-outsourced-and-private-practice-down/83800. Retrieved February 25, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (March 18, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: "American Idol," "Wipeout" Adjusted Up; "Bones" Adjusted Down, Plus CBS NCAA Basketball Ratings". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/18/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-wipeout-adjusted-up-bones-adjusted-down-plus-cbs-ncaa-basketball-ratings/86211. Retrieved March 18, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (March 25, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: "Private Practice," "Parks & Recreation," "30 Rock" Adjusted Down; "American Idol," "Grey's Anatomy," "Wipeout" Adjusted Up; Plus CBS NCAA Basketball Ratings". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/03/25/thursday-final-ratings-private-practice-parks-american-idol-greys-anatomy-wipeout-adjusted-up-plus-cbs-ncaa-basketball-ratings/87070. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (April 15, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Office' Adjusted Up; 'Bones,' 'Parks & Recreation' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/15/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-vampire-diaries-office-adjusted-up-bones-parks-recreation-adjusted-down/89608. Retrieved April 15, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (April 22, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Vampire Diaries,' 'American Idol' Adjusted Up; 'Community,' 'Parks & Recreation' Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/22/thursday-final-ratings-vampire-diaries-american-idol-adjusted-up-community-parks-recreation-down/90313. Retrieved April 22, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (April 29, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'Idol,' 'Grey's,' 'Big Bang,' 'CSI' Adjusted Up; 'Community' Down + 'The Office,' 'Parks & Rec' Finals". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/29/thursday-final-ratings-idol-greys-big-bang-csi-adjusted-up-community-down-the-office-parks-rec-finals/90975. Retrieved April 29, 2011.
- ^ Seidman, Robert (May 6, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'Big Bang Theory,' 'CSI,' 'The Mentalist,' 'Community,' 'The Vampire Diaries' Adjusted Up; 'Bones,' 'Parks & Recreation' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/06/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-big-bang-theory-csi-the-mentalist-community-the-vampire-diaries-adjusted-up-bones-parks-recreation-adjusted-down/91817. Retrieved May 6, 2011.
- ^ Gorman, Bill (May 13, 2011). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'Big Bang,' 'Community,' 'Rules,' 'Mentalist,' 'Office,' 'Vampire Diaries' Adjusted Up; 'Bones' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/05/13/thursday-final-ratings-american-idol-big-bang-community-rules-mentalist-office-vampire-diariesadjusted-up-bones-adjusted-down/92465/. Retrieved May 14, 2011.
- ^ "NBC Gives Pickups To Thursday-Night Comedies '30 Rock,' 'The Office' and 'Community'" (Press release). NBC. March 5, 2010. http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/03/05/nbc-gives-pickups-to-thursday-night-comedies-30-rock-the-office-and-community-for-2010-11/. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- ^ "The Cast of "Community" Gets Schooled by Legendary Emmy-Award Winner Betty White" (Press release). NBC. July 14, 2010. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/07/14/the-cast-of-community-gets-schooled-by-legendary-emmy-award-winner-betty-white/20100714nbc01/. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- ^ "NBC Announces Guest Stars for "The Office" and "Community"" (Press release). NBC. July 30, 2010. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/07/30/nbc-announces-guest-stars-for-the-office-and-community/20100730nbc07/. Retrieved August 8, 2010.
- ^ "'Community' Exclusive: Hilary Duff to headline 'Mean Girls' homage". Entertainment Weekly. September 24, 2010. http://insidetv.ew.com/2010/09/24/community-hilary-duff/. Retrieved September 28, 2010.
- ^ "Community Plans Stop-Motion Animated Christmas Episode". TV Guide. September 18, 2010. http://www.tvguide.com/News/Community-Christmas-Episode-1023265.aspx. Retrieved September 19, 2010.
- ^ Sepinwall, Alan (November 3, 2010). "'Community' gets two extra episodes". HitFix. http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-alan-watching/posts/community-gets-two-extra-episodes. Retrieved November 3, 2010.
- ^ "Josh Holloway Set to Guest Star in "Community" Season Finale Episode" (Press release). NBC. March 1, 2011. http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2011/03/01/josh-holloway-set-to-guest-star-in-community-season-finale-episode-279212/20110301nbc01/. Retrieved March 8, 2011.
- ^ Masters, Megan (May 26, 2011). "Exclusive: Cougar Town Boss Bill Lawrence Spills All About the Finale's Surprise Guest Star". TV Line. http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/cougar-town-bill-lawrence-finale-guest-star/. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- ^ Masters, Megan (March 24, 2011). "Community Producer: NBC Was 'Very Cool' About This Week's Cougar Town Lovefest". TV Line. http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/community-cougar-town-love/. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- ^ Masters, Megan (March 25, 2011). "Cougar Town Boss Flattered Not Offended By Community Tribute: 'No One's Taking Digs at Us'". TV Line. http://www.tvline.com/2011/03/cougar-town-boss-community-tribute/. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- ^ Buchanan, Kyle (May 13, 2011). "The Showrunner Transcript: Community's Dan Harmon on Finale Cameos and Season-Long Lessons". New York Magazine. Vulture. http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/05/dan_harmon_showrunner_transcri.html. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- Episode guide at NBC.com
- List of Community episodes at the Internet Movie Database
- List of Community season 2 episodes at TV.com
Episodes"Pilot" · "Physical Education" · "Modern Warfare"Season 2"Anthropology 101" · "Accounting for Lawyers" · "The Psychology of Letting Go" · "Basic Rocket Science" · "Epidemiology" · "Cooperative Calligraphy" · "Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design" · "Mixology Certification" · "Abed's Uncontrollable Christmas" · "Asian Population Studies" · "Intermediate Documentary Filmmaking" · "Intro to Political Science" · "Critical Film Studies" · "Paradigms of Human Memory" · "Applied Anthropology and Culinary Arts" · "A Fistful of Paintballs" · "For a Few Paintballs More" See also
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.