- Clair du Boulay
Professor Clair du Boulay
Born Clair Evelyn Houssemayne du Boulay
Nationality British Fields Medical education
Soft tissue sarcomas
Institutions University of Southampton; Wessex Deanery Alma mater University of Southampton Known for Services to Medicine Spouse Professor Frank Smith
Professor Clair du Boulay FRCPath OBE is a retired British expert in pathology and medical education. She was Vice-President of the Royal College of Pathologists from 2002–2005 and became an Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 2008.
Following her clinical work she became involved in medical education and was appointed Postgraduate Dean at the Wessex Deanery, where she managed the training and education of healthcare professionals in more than fifty NHS Trusts across the south of England
Professor du Boulay is the author and co-author of multiple peer-reviewed journal articles and books including:
- Revalidation for doctors in the United Kingdom: the end or the beginning? - BMJ, 2000
- From CME to CPD: getting better at getting better? - BMJ, 2000
- The clinical skills resource: a review of current practice - Medical Education, 1999
- Immunohistochemistry of soft tissue tumours: a review - The Journal of Pathology, 1985
- An immunohistochemical study of Whipple's disease using the immunoperoxidase technique - Human Pathology, 1982
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.