- New York International Latino Film Festival
The New York International Latino Film Festival is a major Hispanic film festival located in New York City. The festival features over sixty films, shorts, and documentaries over the course of six days, along with other events focused on Latino culture.
2008 Award Winners
- Best Picture - Vicious Circle
- Best Documentary Award - Transvestites Also Cry/La Americana
- Best Short Award - Rojo Red
- Heineken Red Star Award - Malta Con Huevo
- ^ Medina, Hildy (June 12, 2008). "Hispanic Film Festivals Grow in Popularity, But Landing Major Sponsorships Remains a Challenge". HispanicBusiness Magazine. http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/2008/6/12/hispanic_film_festivals_grow_in_popularity.htm. Retrieved 2008-08-19.
- ^ "Press release: The New York International Latino Film Festival Returns with An Exciting Line-Up of Hot Latino Stars". June 27, 2006. http://hispanicprwire.com/news.php?l=in&id=6557&cha=10. Retrieved 2008-08-19.
- Film festivals in the United States
- International film festivals
- Latin American cinema
- Latin American film festivals
- Festival stubs
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.