- Jersey Heritage
Jersey Heritage Founded 1981 Location St Helier, Jersey Key people Jonathan Carter (Director)
Nick Danby (Finance Director)
Focus Heritage Website www.jerseyheritagetrust.org
Jersey Heritage is an independent trust in Jersey which is responsible for the island's major historic sites, museums and public archives. It holds collections of artefacts, works of art, documents, specimens and information relating to Jersey's history, culture and environment.
The Trust is financed by a grant from the States of Jersey and admission fees.
- Jersey Museum and Art Gallery, Saint Helier
- Maritime Museum and Occupation Tapestry Gallery, St Helier
- Mont Orgueil Castle, Gorey
- Jersey Archive
- Elizabeth Castle, St Helier
- Hamptonne Country Life Museum
- La Hougue Bie
Coordinates: 49°10′57″N 2°06′26″W / 49.1824°N 2.1072°W
This article about the Bailiwick of Jersey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.