- Mark II
Mark II or Mark 2 often refers to the second version of a product, frequently military hardware. "Mark", meaning "model" or "variant", can be abbreviated "Mk."
Mark II or Mark 2 can specifically refer to:
In military and weaponry
- Mark II, a variant of the British Mark I tank
- 16"/50 caliber Mark 2 gun, a U.S. Navy gun that was never mounted on any operational ship.
- Supermarine Spitfire Mk II; an upgraded Spitfire variant with a stronger Merlin engine
- Cruiser Mk II, a WWII British tank
- Thin Man nuclear bomb (1945), formally known as Mark 2 nuclear bomb, a gun-type plutonium bomb
- Mk 2 grenade, an American grenade used in WWII, Korean War and the Vietnam War
- Gerber Mark II (1967), an American double-edged combat knife
- Ruger MK II (1982–2005), an American handgun
- Merkava Mark II (1983); battle tank of Israel Defense Forces
- British Rail Mark 2 (1964); a rail carriage design
- Jaguar Mark 2, an automobile produced from 1959 to 1967.
- Lincoln Continental Mark II (1956–1957), an American personal luxury car
- Toyota Mark II, a series of Japanese car models
- Volkswagen Polo Mk2, an automobile produced in the 1980s and 1990s
- Harvard Mark II (1947), a computer built at Harvard University and used by the US Navy
- RCA Mark II Sound Synthesizer (1957), a musical instrument made of electronic components
- Mark II (radio telescope), a radio telescope in England, constructed in 1964
- Mesa Boogie Mark II: an electric guitar amplifier model with channel footswitching
- Canon EOS-1D Mark II, a digital SLR
- Canon EOS-1Ds Mark II, a digital SLR
- Canon EOS-5D Mark II, a digital SLR
- Mark 2 or Mark II, the second chapter of the Gospel of Mark in the New Testament of the Christian Bible
- Pope Mark II of Alexandria, patriarch of the Catholic Church from 799 to 819
- Mk II (album) (1969), the second album by the British blues rock band Steamhammer
- MK II (Masterplan album) (2007), the third album by Masterplan, a German power metal band
- Mortal Kombat II, the second title in the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Emergency Medical Hologram Mark II, in the television series Star Trek: Voyager, an artificially intelligent medical assistance program
- Mark II Kobayashi formation, in the game Go, a special opening pattern named after Koichi Kobayashi
- Gundam Mk-II, a robot of the fictional Gundam series
- In music, Mark II is often used to denote the second lineup of a band (e.g. Deep Purple Mk II)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.