Lattice may refer to:
In art and design:
- Latticework an ornamental criss-crossed framework, an arrangement of crossing laths or other thin strips of material
- Lattice (pastry)
- A lattice shape truss structure
- Lattice (order), a partially ordered set with unique least upper bounds and greatest lower bounds
- Lattice (group), a repeating arrangement of points
- Lattice (discrete subgroup), a discrete subgroup of a topological group with finite covolume
- Lattice graph, a graph that can be drawn within a repeating arrangement of points
- Bethe lattice, a regular infinite tree structure
- Lattice multiplication, a multiplication algorithm suitable for hand calculation
- A crystal structure fitting a lattice arrangement
- Lattice model (physics), a model defined not on a continuum, but on a lattice
- Lattice model (finance), a method for evaluating stock options that divides time into discrete intervals
- Lattice Semiconductor, a US-based integrated circuit manufacturer
- Lattice, Incorporated, a software company and makers of Lattice C
- Lattice Group, a former British gas transmission business
- Grid (disambiguation)
- Mesh (disambiguation)
- Trellis (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.