- Choice (disambiguation)
Choice consists of the mental process of thinking involved with the process of judging the merits of multiple options and selecting one of them for action.
Choice may also refer to:
- Binomial coefficient, a mathematical function describing number of possible selections of subsets ('seven choose two')
- Axiom of choice
- Choice (song), a song by Mudvayne
- Choices (song), a 1999 Grammy-winning song by country music artist George Jones
- Choice (group), a 1990s R&B girl group
- Choice magazine, a publication of the Australian Consumers' Association, trading as CHOICE.
- Choices Magazine, an online policy magazine published by the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- Choice: Current Reviews for Academic Libraries, a publication of the American Library Association
- Choices (Buffy episode), a season 3 episode of the TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Choices - The Singles Collection, the 1989 greatest hits collection from British pop rock band The Blow Monkeys
- Choices (Dewey Redman album), a 1992 album by American jazz saxophonist Dewey Redman
- BBC Choice, a defunct British digital television channel operated by the BBC, replaced in 2003 by BBC Three
- Choices, a 2010 song by The Hoosiers
- Choice modelling, in research
- Choice of law, a concept within the field of the conflict of laws.
- Design choice, in engineering
- Choice Hotels International, a hospitality holding corporation which owns several hotel brands
- Pro-choice, a term used by abortion rights proponents
- Choice (command), a shell command to prompt the user to select one item from a set of single-character choices
- Choice (credit card), a former credit card issued by Citibank
- "Choice", an alias for Laurent Garnier, a French Techno music producer
- The Choice (disambiguation)
- Choc ice
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.Categories:
- Disambiguation pages
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.