Dispatch or dispatches may refer to:
- Dispatches (book), a 1977 book by Michael Herr about the Vietnam War
- dispatches (magazine), a magazine edited by Gary Knight and Mort Rosenblum
In radio and television
- Dispatches (radio program), a Canadian radio program aired on CBC Radio One
- Dispatches (TV series) (since 1987), a British documentary show broadcast on Channel 4
- Citroën Jumpy (formerly known as the Citroën Dispatch in the United Kingdom), a small van
- Dispatcher Jeep, the iconic postal Jeep used by the U.S. Postal Service
- Dispatch (band), an American jam band
- Dispatch (logistics), a procedure in logistics
- Dynamic dispatch, a computer-programming technique
- Dispatch News Service, a news agency
- Despatch (disambiguation)
- The Dispatch (disambiguation)
- Dispatched, a Swedish death-metal band
- Mentioned in Despatches, an official military recognition (in various countries) for gallantry or commendable service
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.