- Mousetrap (disambiguation)
A mousetrap is a device for catching mice.
Mousetrap or mouse trap may also refer to:
- Mousetrap (weapon), a 1942 antisubmarine weapon
- Mousetrap (clothing), a device used to prevent a person from taking off their clothing
- Mouse Trap (arcade game), a 1981 arcade game
- Mouse Trap (board game)
- Mousetrap (Denver), the highway interchange of I-25 and I-70 in Denver, Colorado, USA
- The Mousetrap, a play by Agatha Christie
- Mousetrap Records, an electronic music record label
- Mousetrapping, a technique used by some websites to prevent visitors from leaving their site
- The Murder of Gonzago, the play within the play Hamlet, which the prince names as Mousetrap
- Cayley's mousetrap — a game invented by Arthur Cayley
- Mouse Trap (song), a song by Buckner & Garcia
- The Mousetrap (Caught In), a song by Peter Hammill, in the disc The Future Now, inspired by William Shakespeare's plays.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.