- Musée d'Art Naïf - Max Fourny
The Musée d'Art Naïf - Max Fourny, also known as the Musée d'Art Brut & Art Singulier, is a museum of
naive artlocated in the Halle Saint-Pierre at 2, rue Ronsard, in the XVIIIe arrondissementof Paris, France. It is open daily; an admission fee is charged.
The museum was established in 1986 by publisher
Max Fourny, in former market built in 1868 at the base of Montmartre. It presents temporary exhibitions of folk art, naive art, and outsider art. As of 2008, its permanent collection contains 629 works including 516 paintings, 13 works on paper, marquetry, 11 textile works, and 47 set under glass.
List of museums in Paris
International Museum of Naive Art
* [http://www.hallesaintpierre.org/ Halle Saint-Pierre]
* [http://www.museums-of-paris.com/musee_fr.php?code=340 Museums of Paris entry (French)]
* [http://en.parisinfo.com/sites-culturels/12/halle-saint-pierre-musee-d-art-brut-art-singulier-et-outsider Paris Info entry (French)]
* [http://www.paris.org/Musees/Art.Naif/info.html Paris.org entry]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.