Vital may refer to:
vitalism, the doctrine that life cannot be explained solely by mechanism
vitalism (Jainism), the Jain teacher Mahāvīra's philosophy
* Vital, the English name of a number of
Roman Catholic saints named Vitalis in Latin
Vitals", a 2002 science fiction/techno-thriller novel written by Greg Bear
Vitals (band), an American post-rock band from Burlington, Vermont.
Vital Forsikring, a Norwegian insurance company.
Vital signs, a set of measurements taken by health professionals in order to assess the most basic body functions
Vital Signs (pop band), a pop band from Pakistan
* Hayim Vital, the 16th century Rabbi and Mystic
Vitalize, a web browser plugin
* Vital currents, the concept of currents within the body found in Yoga
* "Vital" (film) (2004), a Japanese movie directed by Shinya Tsukamoto
* "Vital" (album) (1978), a live album from the British progressive rock band Van der Graaf Generator
Brothers of the Vitals, pirates who ruled the Gotland Island
* VITAL (Web application), a Web-based video analysis system built by Columbia University
Vital (grape), a Portuguese winegrape grown in the Alcobaça IPR
Vital signs (disambiguation)
* St. Vital, a section (formerly an independent city) in
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, and a provincial riding in the Manitoba Legislature
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.