- Margaret I
Margaret I may refer to:
- Margaret I, Countess of Flanders (died 1194)
- Margaret I of Scotland (1283 – 1290), usually known as the Maid of Norway
- Margaret I, Countess of Holland (1311 – 1356), Countess of Hainaut and Countess of Holland
- Margaret I, Countess of Burgundy (1310 – 1382), daughter of Philip V, Countess Palatine of Burgundy, Countess of Artois, countess-consort of Flanders, Nevers & Rethel
- Margaret I of Denmark (1353 – 1412), Queen of Denmark, Norway and Sweden (also later Regent of Sweden), and founder of the Kalmar Union
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.