- Ogose Station
Station entrance, May 2006 Location Prefecture Saitama
(See other stations in Saitama)
District Iruma Town Ogose Neighborhood etc. Ogose (in Japanese) 埼玉県入間郡越生町越生 History Year opened 1933 Rail services Operator(s) JR East
Line(s) Hachikō Line
Tōbu Ogose Line
Statistics 4,627 passengers/day (Tōbu)
Ogose Station (越生駅 Ogose-eki ) is a railway station in Ogose, Saitama, Japan, jointly operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East) and Tobu Railway.
Ogose Station is served by the Hachikō Line between Komagawa and Takasaki, and also forms the terminus of the 10.9 km Tōbu Ogose Line branch from Sakado.
The station consists of two (Tobu and JR East) island platforms, each serving two tracks. An additional storage track is located on the east side of the Tobu platform.
1 ■Hachikō Line for Ogawamachi, Yorii, and Takasaki 2 ■Hachikō Line for Komagawa 3/4 ■Tōbu Ogose Line for Kawakado and Sakado
« Service » Hachikō Line Moro Local Myōkaku Tōbu Ogose Line Terminus Local Bushū-Karasawa
The JR East station (formerly JNR) opened on 15 April 1933. The Tōbu station opened on 16 December 1934.
- Saitama Prefectural Ogose High School
Media related to Ogose Station at Wikimedia Commons
- ^ a b c "Ogose Station Information" (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. http://www.tobu.co.jp/station/info/8112.html. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- ^ a b "Ogose Station Information" (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. http://www.jreast.co.jp/estation/station/info.aspx?StationCd=374. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- ^ Terada, Hirokazu (July 2002). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 200. ISBN 4-87366-874-3.
- JR East Station information (Japanese)
- Tōbu Station information (Japanese)
Stations of the Tōbu Ogose Line
Ogose - Bushū-Karasawa - Higashi-Moro - Bushū-Nagase - Kawakado - Nishi-Ōya - Ippommatsu - Sakado
Stations of the Hachikō Line
Hachiōji - Kita-Hachiōji - Komiya - Haijima - Higashi-Fussa - Hakonegasaki - Kaneko - Higashi-Hannō - Komagawa - Moro - Ogose - Myōkaku - Ogawamachi - Takezawa - Orihara - Yorii - Yōdo - Matsuhisa - Kodama - Tanshō - Gunma-Fujioka - Kita-Fujioka - Kuragano ( - Takasaki)
Coordinates: 35°57′46″N 139°17′58″E / 35.9627°N 139.2994°ECategories:
- Railway stations in Saitama Prefecture
- Railway stations opened in 1933
- Stations of Tobu Railway
- Stations of East Japan Railway Company
- Tobu Ogose Line
- Hachikō Line
- 1933 establishments in Japan
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.