- Crista (disambiguation)
Crista, Crest in Latin, may refer to:
- Crista, an internal compartment formed by the inner membrane of a mitochondrion
- Crista ampullaris, a sensory organ of the internal ear
- Crista dividends, a structure in the developing heart of the human embryo
- Crista frontalis, the frontal crest, a structure of the skull
- Crista (given name), a disambiguation page
- crista interfenestralis, an anatomical feature that separates the inner ear in two found in some reptiles
- Crista Ministries, a collection of Christian ministries located in the Richmond Highlands neighborhood of Shoreline, Washington, just north of Seattle
- Crista occipitalis interna, the internal occipital crest, a structure in the skull
- Crista terminalis, a crest structure in the heart
- Crista-galli (disambiguation)
- Gyraulus crista, a minute species of freshwater snail
- Ptilium crista-castrensis, a moss species
- Christa (disambiguation)
- Crist (disambiguation)
- Cristi (disambiguation)
- Cristy (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.