Modest may refer to:
- a number of Saints, see under Saint Modest (disambiguation)
- Michael Modest (born 1971), semi-retired American professional wrestler
- Modest (e-mail client), a free, open source, e-mail client
People with the given name Modest:
- Modest of Carinthia, Saint, 8th century
- Modest (bishop of Trier) (died 489), German saint
- Modest Altschuler (1873-1963), cellist, orchestral conductor, and composer
- Modest Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1850-1916), Russian dramatist, opera librettist and translator
- Modest Morariu (1929-1988), poet, essayist, prose writer and translator
- Modest Mussorgsky (1839-1881), Russian composer
- Modest Romiszewski (1861-1930), military theorist
- Modest Schoepen (Bobbejaan Schoepen) (1925-2010), Belgian singer-songwriter, entertainer and founder of the Bobbejaanland amusement park.
- Modest Urgell (1839-1919), Spanish painter, illustrator, and playwright
- Modesty Blaise Fictional comic book character.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.