- Controversy (disambiguation)
Controversy is the disagreement and disapproval of or about someone or something. It typically occurs when criticicism is prolonged and public.
Controversy may also refer to:
- Controversy (law), the legal usage of the term
- Controversy (Prince album), a 1981 album by Prince
- "Controversy" (song), a 1981 single by Prince from the album of the same name
- "Controversy (Live in Hawaii)", a 2004 digital single by Prince
- Controversy (Willie D album), a 1989 album by Willie D
- Controversy, an album by Skull Duggery
- Controversies about Opus Dei
- Scientology controversy
- All pages beginning with "Controversy"
- All pages with titles containing "Controversy"
- Criticism of (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.