- André Ménard, Governor General in the French colonial empire
- Antoine Ménard, dit Lafontaine (1744–1825), building contractor and politian in Lower Canada
- Christian Ménard (1946– ), member of the National Assembly of France
- Claude Ménard (1906–1980), French high jump athlete
- Dollard Ménard (1913–1997), Canadian general wounded five times in 1942 at Dieppe
- Émile-René Ménard (1861-1930), French landscape and antique painter
- Jean-Michel Ménard (1976– ), first francophone curler from Quebec to win the Brier (2006)
- Léon Ménard (1706–1767), French lawyer and historical writer
- Louis-Nicolas Ménard (1822–1901), French discoverer of collodion
- Malika Ménard, Miss France 2010
- Michel Ménard (1961– ), member of the National Assembly of France
- Nicolas-Hugues Ménard, Maurist scholar
- Nicole Ménard, Canadian politician
- Réal Ménard, Canadian politician
- Serge Ménard, a Canadian politician
- Alex Ménard, French canadien
- Bouillé-Ménard, French commune in the Maine-et-Loire department
- Menard (disambiguation)
- Menards, chain of home improvement stores in the Midwestern United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people with the surname Ménard. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Alex Menard antique
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.