Minako Pronunciation Minako Gender Female Origin Word/Name Japanese Meaning many different meanings depending on the kanji used Region of origin Japanese Other names Related names Mina 
- Minako (美奈子), a member of the Japanese musical group Kome Kome Club
- Minako Ameku (美奈子), a Ryukyuan J-pop singer
- Minako Hamano (美奈子), a Japanese video game music composer
- Minako Honda (美奈子), a Japanese singer
- Minako Iwasaki (美奈子), a Japanese illustrator, game character designer, and manga artist
- Minako Nakano (美奈子), a Japanese announcer
- Minako Oba (みな子), a Japanese author and social critic
- Minako Sango (みなこ), a Japanese voice actress
- Minako Seki, a Japanese dancer
- Minako Tanaka (美奈子), a Japanese actress
- Minako Aino (also Sailor Venus), a character in the Sailor Moon series
- Minako Yurihara, a character in the light novel Boogiepop series
This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.