Elfin may refer to:
People and created works
Elfin of Alt Clut, ruler of Alt Clut, seventh century Scotland
The Elfin Knight", traditional Scottish folk ballad
* "Elfin Dance", piano composition
* "The Elfin Ship", part of a Balumnia Trilogy by James Blaylock
* "The Elfin Pedlar and Tales Told by the Pixie Pool", publication by Helen Adam
* "Elfin Song", book by Florence Harrison
* Elfin Japanese name for Echo out of 'The Peace Keepers' Super Nintendo game
Animals, plants, and ecosystems
Elfin-woods Warbler, Puerto Rican bird.
Elfin forests, informal name given to ecosystems hosting tiny living organisms.
Elfin Oak, 900 year old tree stump in Kensington Gardens, London
* Super Elfin, a flower, a Busy Lizzie cultivar of Impatiens
*One of several species of American butterfly:
San Bruno elfin butterfly
** Frosted Elfin
** Eastern Pine Elfin
Western Pine Elfin
** Henry's Elfin
Places, businesses, and other
Elfin Sports Cars, an Australian sports car manufacturer.
Elfin Cove, Alaska
Elfin Cove Seaplane Base
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.