Dorf may refer to:
- Erling Dorf (1905-1984), American geologist and paleobotanist
- Michael Dorf (disambiguation)
- Richard C. Dorf (born 1933), Professor Emeritus of Management and Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of California, Davis
- Shel Dorf (1933-2009), American comic-book letterer
- Dorf, fictional diminutive character portrayed by Tim Conway
- Dorf, Switzerland, a small town
- DORF (film festival), Croatia
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.