CLE may refer to:
- Current-limiting element, a fuse designed to limit current in power systems
- Central Landing Establishment
- Chemical Langevin equation, a stochastic ordinary differential equation
- The stock symbol for Claire's, a retailer of accessories and jewelry to girls and young women
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Command Latch Enable, an input pin on a flash memory chip
- Continuing legal education, the professional education of lawyers that takes place after their initial admission to the bar, often as a requirement of continued bar membership
- Continuous lumbar epidural infusion, a common type of epidural anesthesia
- Leukoencephalopathy with vanishing white matter
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.