Tabula rasa (disambiguation)
- Tabula rasa (disambiguation)
Tabula rasa ("blank slate") is a philosophical concept.
Tabula Rasa can also refer to:
* "Tabula Rasa" ("Buffy" episode), a season 6 episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"
* "Tabula Rasa" ("Lost"), the third episode of "Lost"
* "Tabula Rasa" ("Stargate Atlantis"), a season 4 episode of "Stargate Atlantis"
* "Tabula Rasa", a of "Justice League"
* "Tabula Rasa", a season 9 episode of "Law & Order"
* "Tabula Rasa", a of "Criminal Minds"
In video games:
* "Tabula Rasa" (video game), a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG)
* An area in the Neutral Zone of space in the game "", where many alien worlds have appeared from out of nowhere, is called the "Tabula Rasa".
*The "2-Hour" ability of the Scholar Job in Final Fantasy XI is called "Tabula Rasa".
* "Tabula Rasa" (album), by Einstürzende Neubauten
* Tabula Rasa (band), a major Finnish progressive rock group in the 1970s
** "Tabula Rasa", their debut album
* "Tabula Rasa", an album by the Boston-based band Hel Toro.
* "Tabula Rasa" (Arvo Pärt), a piece of music by Arvo Pärt
* "Tabula Rasa", a song by Covenant
* "Tabula Rasa", a song by Freundeskreis
* "Tabula Rasa", a song by Sinch
* "Tabula Rasa", a rumored unfinished album, recorded in the late 1990s by Van Halen
* Tabula Rasa, a Pittsburgh indie/math rock band who released an album on A-F Records
Look at other dictionaries:
Logos (disambiguation) — Logos is an important term in philosophy, analytical psychology, rhetoric, and religion.Logos may also be: * Plural of logoChristianity related uses* Logos Bible Software, a software company * Logos Group, a European translation organization **… … Wikipedia
Human nature — For other uses, see Human nature (disambiguation). “ We do not know what our nature permits us to be. – Jean Jacques Rousseau, Emile ” … Wikipedia
club transmediale — The annual CTM Festival (club transmediale) festival is a music and visual arts event held in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999, the festival originally focused on electronic music, but has since evolved to cover a wide range of genres under the… … Wikipedia
Idea — Plato, one of the first philosophers to discuss ideas in detail. For other uses, see Idea (disambiguation). In the most narrow sense, an idea is just whatever is before the mind when one thinks. Very often, ideas are construed as representational … Wikipedia
Modernism — For other uses of the word, see Modernism (disambiguation). For the period in sociology beginning with the industrialization, see Modernity. Hans Hofmann, The Gate , 1959–1960, collection: Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum. Hofmann was renowned not… … Wikipedia
Martin Heidegger — For other uses, see Heidegger (disambiguation). Martin Heidegger Full name Martin Heidegger Born September 26, 1889 Meßkirch, Baden, Germany Died 26 May 1976 … Wikipedia
Electronic Arts — EA redirects here. For other uses, see EA (disambiguation). Electronic Arts, Inc. Type … Wikipedia
Artificial intelligence — AI redirects here. For other uses, see Ai. For other uses, see Artificial intelligence (disambiguation). TOPIO, a humanoid robot, played table tennis at Tokyo International Robot Exhibition (IREX) 2009. Artificial intelligence ( … Wikipedia
Alan Turing — Turing redirects here. For other uses, see Turing (disambiguation). Alan Turing Turing at the time of his election to Fellowship of the Royal Society … Wikipedia
Concept — For other uses, see Concept (disambiguation). A concept (substantive term: conception) is a cognitive unit of meaning an abstract idea or a mental symbol sometimes defined as a unit of knowledge, built from other units which act as a concept s… … Wikipedia