Viable or viability is the ability of a thing (a living organism, an artificial system, an idea, etc.) to maintain itself or recover its potentialities.
Viable or viability may also refer to:
- Viability (fetal), the ability of a fetus to survive outside of the uterus without artificial support
- Viability selection, the selection of individual organisms who can survive until they are able to reproduce
- Viability of cells, the status of a cell to survive, grow, and multiply
- Viability study, a study of the profitability of a business concept which is to be converted into a business
- Viable Paradise, an annual one-week writing workshop held each autumn on Martha's Vineyard
- Viable System Model, a scientific model of the organization of a viable or autonomous system
- Viable System Phenomena, the science of observing the behavior of a system
- Viable prefix, in computer science, the set of prefixes of right sentential forms which can appear on the stack of a shift-reduce parser
- Genetic viability, having a realistic chance of avoiding the problems of inbreeding
- Minimum viable population, in biology, ecology, and conservation biology, a lower bound on the population of a species, such that it can survive in the wild
- Minimum viable product, in product development, a strategy used for fast and quantitative market testing of a product or product feature
- Population viability analysis, a species-specific method of risk assessment frequently used in conservation biology
- All pages beginning with "viable"
- All pages beginning with "viabil"
- All pages with titles containing "viable*"
- All pages with titles containing "viabil*"
- Via (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.