Davisson may refer to:
- Ananias Davisson (1780–1857), American singing school teacher
- Clinton Davisson (1881–1958), American physicist
- Kyle Davisson (born 1985), American football player
- Richard Davisson (1922—2004), American physicist
- Walther Davisson (1885-1973), German violinist and conductor
- Davisson (crater), a lunar crater
- Davison (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.